Ignite 0.039 – A Quest for Necronomicon
Hello! I’m releasing a new version of my roguelike RPG – Ignite . Version number is 0.039 from 1st December 2011.
New persistent dungeon lies before you. A forsaken book of Necronomicon is hidden in it and you should hack-and-slash though a legion of monsters and find the book.
Features of this release:
- Persistent dungeon
- New graphical mode and a lot of animation is added
- Roleplay system with Strength to crush your foes, Dexterity to make your hits more deadlier and Mind to .. to outsmart your opponents!
- Crush enemy with your fists or find one of several weapons and use them
- 8 abilities and only one is unlocked at game start.
- More smarter enemies with unique abilities
- Monster AI improvements
- Sleep, fear, daze, confusion, poison and bleed in the Caves of Necronomicon!
Attention: you can use alternate controls (if your keyboard doesn`t have arrow keys) – “ u i o j k l m , . ”
You will need a .Net Framework 4.0 to run Ignite.
Comments are closed.